Azzam is a Consulting Partner at BDO Jordan. He has over 19 years of experience in managing development projects including Sustainable Development projects that tackled water, energy, and environmental sectors, as well as conducting research, evaluations and specialized studies.
He has strong experience in the industrial sector further to real estate and facilities. He is experienced in organizational strengthening through the development of internal systems and procedures in the areas of procurement, production controls, asset management, risk management, feasibility studies, and life cycle cost analysis. He worked on several major projects and developments in Jordan and the Middle East with different international agencies including WB, UN, GIZ, and USAID. He is Certified in Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) from KOICA, Republic of Korea, The Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technology (TEST) from UNIDO, and an accredited trainer for the Switch Med Green Entrepreneurship Programme with SCP/ RAC, further to other professional certifications such as PMP, ISO 9001:2000, Internal Audit, ISO 18001:2007, and ISO 14046.
Azzam holds BSc. in Water & Environmental Engineering from Hashemite University/ Jordan and Master's Degree in Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM), from Cologne University of Applied Science/ Germany, through a scholarship funded by "DAAD".
- Jordanian Agricultural Engineers Association (Water and Environment unit).
- Integrated Water Resource Management.
- The Korea International Cooperation Agency.
- The Society of Jordanian Graduates from German Universities.
- German Water Partnership.
- Jordan Green Building Council.
- Master’s Degree, Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM), University of Jordan and Cologne University of Applied Science/ Germany.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Water Management & Environmental Engineering, Hashemite University-Jordan.