Azzam Hamaideh is a Consulting Director at BDO Jordan "Samman and Co." with over 16 years of experience in managing development projects including Sustainable Development projects as well as conducting research and specialized studies.
He is experienced in organizational strengthening through the development of internal systems and procedures in the areas of Procurement, Production Controls, Asset management, and Risk Management. He has a solid experience in Water Management and Renewable Energy solutions, worked on several water value analysis for major projects and developments in Jordan and the Middle East, and conducted feasibility studies and life cycle cost analysis for using water management and alternative power sources such as renewable energy.
- Jordanian Agricultural Engineers Association (Water and Environment unit).
- Integrated Water Resource Management.
- The Korea International Cooperation Agency.
- The Society of Jordanian Graduates from German Universities.
- German Water Partnership.
- Jordan Green Building Council.
- Master’s Degree, Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM), University of Jordan and Cologne University of Applied Science/ Germany.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Water Management & Environmental Engineering, Hashemite University-Jordan.