Hamdi Melhem is a Director of Forensic Services at BDO Jordan “Samman and Co.” with over 20 years of experience in Compliance audit, Fraud examination, Internal audit, Business advisory, Agreed upon procedures, Due diligence, and Policy and procedures, and he is BDO’s designated Global Forensic Champion. He has been the team leader in major projects for regional and international NGOs including UN agencies further to conducting a number of trainings on fraud detection and special audit.
Hamdi has accumulated expertise in planning and developing internal audit plans using appropriate risk-based methodologies and relevant audit standards. In addition, He successfully managed numerous assignments in internal audit, compliance, and fraud investigations for different institutions in the private and public sectors, and his experience covers Jordan further to risky countries such as: Tanzania, Haiti, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, South Sudan, and Sub-Saharan countries in Africa.
- Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Committee member of Institute of Internal Auditors- Jordan.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Hebron University.
- Master’s Degree, International Accounting, German Jordanian University.