Mohannad is a Tax Partner at BDO Jordan "Samman and Co." with over 20 years of experience in Taxation, Tax planning, Tax consulting: Corporate income tax, Value-added tax, Deferred tax, Transfer Pricing, Employee tax, advising and resolving tax disputes with competent authorities. He has many certifications including: CertIFR, JCTE and passed an exam of JCPA.
He previously worked at KPMG as a Tax Manager, where he provided innovative tax planning & reviewed complex income tax returns, identified & mitigated tax risks, coordinated accounting staff & assessed their performance, managed tax provision & compliance processes, and managed and coordinated tax audits. Mohannad has conducted several training courses in Tax, Accounting, and Investigation, and performed tax assignments for a wide range of local and foreign companies operating in finance, insurance, manufacturing, hospitals, Transport, utilities, trading, leasing, construction, and services. This has granted him a great deal of experience and exposure in these industries.
- The Arab Organization for Certified Public Accountants
- Experts Society of Income & Sales tax.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Law, Arab Open University, Jordan.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Philadelphia University, Jordan.
- Master’s Degree, Law, Amman Arab University.