Mohannad is a Tax Partner at BDO Jordan. He has over 20 years of experience in Taxation, Tax Planning, and Tax Consulting, including corporate income tax, value-added tax, deferred tax, transfer pricing, employee tax, and advising and resolving tax disputes with competent authorities. He has many certifications, including: CertIFR, JCTE, and he passed an exam for JCPA.
He previously worked at KPMG as a Tax Manager, where he provided innovative tax planning & reviewed complex income tax returns, identified & mitigated tax risks, coordinated accounting staff & assessed their performance, managed tax provision & compliance processes, and managed and coordinated tax audits.
Mohannad has conducted several training courses in Tax, Accounting, and Investigation and performed tax assignments for a wide range of local and foreign companies operating in Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Hospitals, Transport, Utilities, Trading, Leasing, Construction, and Services. This has granted him a great deal of experience and exposure in these industries.
- The Arab Organization for Certified Public Accountants
- Experts Society of Income & Sales tax.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Law, Arab Open University, Jordan.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Philadelphia University, Jordan.
- Master’s Degree, Law, Amman Arab University, Jordan.