Rami Samman is the Managing Partner of BDO Jordan "Samman and Co." with 32 years of experience in Audit and Accounting. He is a Jordanian Certified Public Accountant (JCPA) since 1993. He is a Finance and Management Expert who holds an extensive knowledge in sustainable management of public and private institutions. Rami has been directly working with UN agencies since 1997 and has conducted many assignments for UN Agencies in many countries including many audits and consulting services.
During the years of his experience, he was the Tax Commissioner for dozens of companies and the subsequent tax consultant, tax audits and tax decisions. Also, he was, for several years, an expert elected by the tax courts in Jordan. He is responsible for business expansion and coordinating the relationships with other BDO Network Member firms as well as identifying opportunities that contribute to firm growth and development. Rami conducted numerous feasibility studies, business plans globally, including Europe and Central Asia, East Asia, the Pacific, Eastern and Southern Africa, Latin America, and Caribbean as well as Middle East and North Africa region.
- American Institute of Certified Internal Auditors.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Oregon State Board of Accountancy.
- Jordan Accountants Association.
- Jordanian Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Arab Society of Certified Accountants, Jordan.
- Institute of Internal Auditors.
- International Association of Certified Evaluators.